OT: Baltimore to get over it!

Well, Now that the INDIANAPOLIS Colts are going to the AFC Title game! Now maybe the Baltimore Colt fans will get over the fact that the COLTS have been gone over 20 years! Yeah, I know Irsay had 13 Mayflower vans show up at midnight and move everything to Indy, but, that was 20 years ago!

Gheesh, get over it!

Jim (I DO remember when the Colts were there, but now there here) Turner

GO COLTS! we want the Patriots! here next week

Reply to
Jim Turner

Still have your ticket deal, huh? ... Jeff

"Jim Turner" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

uhhh Yep! Still have it, and have his "cell #" right here! And I'll be placing that call later today!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

And you thought it would take ten years to pay off restoring that Daytona convertible........ Jeff (Ya scalpin' Hoosier ) Rice

"Jim Turner" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Yeah! The RCA Dome is "releasing 1000 Tickets" tomorrow @ 10 am. I won't be in line, as my order was placed earlier today! We'll see if taking care of someones car pays off! No, it's not Peyton's car, Actually belongs to a special teams player! Glad I called earlier, as his cell phone is full! Humm I wonder why?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner