OT- Caddy will use LED headlights

From another NG:

Johnson

Reply to
Paul and Karen Johnson

The world has gone nutz... Ford just announced they are discontinuing gas caps.... Jeff

Reply to
DEEPNHOCK

I blame it on the guy who designed the crappy, silver spray-painted looking, black plastic, tunnel-vision, dashes and gauge clusters. Probably the worst functional dash design item since the "machined finish" finned Hawk dash panel. Sure they look nice new but get a scratch or two on either and it looks like crap.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Good point , but I try not to drive after dark in the snow. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul and Karen Johnson

Have you ever been in a room with a much of LED sign on at the same time. At sign shows the LED really heat up a show room floor. And when the images changes you can tell heat factors from different color of LED's. I'm sure they are not as hot as the Quartz light being used now for car headlight but how much heat do you need to melt snow in Florida.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

What's snow???

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

what I wanna know is IF the headlights are broken in a crash-IS THE CAR TOTALED??

--Shiva--

Reply to
me