OT Clark Howard

Someone here, a few months ago, was wondering where this financial / scam advisor coild be find on Radio. I don't know, but he is on TV on the weekends. (Not really a pretty sight, but info is as valid as usual.) He is on one of the news / finance channels. I saw him two / three weekends ago, wandering around with his headset on, spouting asdvice.

Reply to
Karl Haas

WSB 750AM Atlanta, Ga. Streaming live on the net M-F 1PM til 4PM.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Here you go!