Working on Studes or Watching Super Bowl?

Are you working on Studebakers, or watching football??

Put me down for.......workin' on Studebakers!! Just got done replacing a heater blower switch in my '63 Daytona. Now I'll really have heat. (Well, had heat before, as long as the car was moving - even on those 14 degree mornings it was ok.) Finally hooked up the wires for the backup lights and neutral safety, didn't get to that when the Powershift shifter got rebuilt over the holidays.

Good Studebaker weekend.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

I spent that time period driving my '55 Champion around Jackson, CA, and it getting positive attention from the tourists. Chris

Reply to
Chris

I worked on my truck, a lot more fun and productive than the Superbowl... plus I can see the good parts (the ads) whenever I want.

Here is what I did instead.

0

Reply to
JeffDeWitt