Studebakers in print

I just got my monthly copy of "Auto Restorer" magazine, and in it is a very nice article about a 1960 Hawk owned by a Jeff Sheaffer Best to all, Chris Houck, who will now re-lurk...

'44 VC-2 Victory ship ( which I share with other volunteers ) SS Red Oak Victory '52 2R5 '55 Champion 2 door sedan '59 LarkVI '61 88" Land Rover series II '66 BSA Thunderbolt A65T

Reply to
Chris