OT Does anyone remember the site? OT

The home valuation site mentioned on the NG a month or so ago? Nothing comes up on search

Thanks,

Kelly

Reply to
kelmbaker

I think you mean this one. I have it in my fav's.

Dwain G.

Thank you

Reply to
kelmbaker

not really very good at the value. they use the tax assesment for our area,at least. my house is listed at 80k, next door house,same as mine sold for 205k last fall. ummm not too close. Rich

Reply to
am not r2

Gee, if you knew someone in the mortgage business, you could ask them to help on value

Reply to
bob m

It's for my brother in Buffalo

Reply to