OT I know that some on here are into avation as well as cars. This is cool!

Don't bother if you have dial up.

Reply to
Mike Williams

Seen it before - pretty cool stuff!

Reply to
zoombot

PSA (Pacific Southwest Airlines or Poor Sialor Airlines) used to fly in the western states. It was a fun airline with some pretty sexy stews and a fun bunch on board.

Anyhow, the former employees (and customers) have what might be called an alumni association, which still shows the spirt of the firm. (I even have a luggage tag from them that starts a lot on nice conversations.)

If you want to share a pleasant time (or tear), just Google "SWA

+history" (or something like that.)

The San Diego Air Musseum has a display on them, and many pleasant conversations can be heard there. It's in Balboa Park, next to the Auto Museum.

Karl

Reply to
midlant