OT Linux

Still having my Linshire problem.

What server do you Linux (Linix) users use?

Karl (Using mail2web on Marilyns machine)

Reply to
midlant

server dont care.. whats your web browser and email program?

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

I must have missed earlier posts. Do you mean LINSPIRE?

I'm using Mandriva2006, with Firefox and Thunderbird. It's gonna be the program not the operating system.

Claude Chmielewski Studeski

Fillmore, Wisconsin

47 M-16 Truck 62 GT Hawk 63 Lark 64 Commander Wagonaire 50 Champion Regal (parts car)

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> Still having my Linshire problem.

Reply to
Studeski

Linspire is it. I dropped by their place yesterday and they had moved. I have the new address. I'm going to dunk ,myself in smelly fluid and sit in their lobby until they answer my questions and explain why the earthlink logo was on their screen when earthlink doesn't work with them... and also get the other questions I need answered.

Karl (I w> I must have missed earlier posts. Do you mean LINSPIRE?

Reply to
midlant

I visiited Linspire in it's new home yesterday. Nice place - and just about empty. I spoke with the head of artwork or whatever. We had a nice talk and he has arranged for me to talk with someone who should be able to help, on Monday.

While there, I mention that this problem may be a reaction of the computer Gods for my attitude when taking my final exam on Computer Programming back in 1966. The assigment was to write a program, punch the cards and submit to the keeper of the 360s. The drawing was to be of a sailing boat. I did mine to produce a dwawing of a boat impaled on an underwatert rock!

Karl

Reply to
midlant