OT: Quirky neighbors A funny - TRUE - story

Since some of you have posted various interesting stories about your problems with neighbors and city officials with relation to your Studebaker addictions, er-um, hobby... I thought you might find this amusing. It is a page that was posted in another group I read where someone was complaining about their neighbor building a fence on his property and then having the builder demand that they pay half of the cost to remove a hedge that prevented her from building it on the property line.

Next time you think that you live next door to a nut case... just remember this site...

Dale J.

Make me almost grateful for the retards on ATV's in my neighborhood. They only wake me up at night. Thanks Dale.

Reply to
TomNoller