OT: Southern Motors

Just heard about this place, not too far from OCF... just west of Greenville, SC.

Southern Motor Company:

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I don't see how they can build it with a hand formed steel body for that price?

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

neat place, can be seen from Interstate. the shop is open to visitors, they have walking zones so you can wander thru shop area, nothing to hide, real quality work too!

Reply to
oldcarfart

That's because they make their 'real' money with their timeshare condos down in Mexico Jeff

"Alex Magdaleno" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Probably have the body work done there too (:-)

I saw a piece about Cuba and their old carson TV some years back. Since they can't get parts they have to make their own. They said there were shops there that could reproduce any body part, inclucing trim.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

I have a step-daughter, thats as close as I have cum to reproducing "trim"

Reply to
oldcarfart