OT-WHY ME

I just got a phone call.

"I am looking for an ID plate that says Studebaker, where I can engrave model number engine size, weight, body color, body number, horsepower, do you have them?"

No I do not, and let me tell you Studebaker never put them on a car like that.

"Yes I know, but I have seen them on Fords and Chevrolets'. "

Like I said Studebaker never did it,

"I know, but where can I get them? Try E-Bay.

"Where can I get them, I have seen them at car shows." I don't carry them, and niether do any of the Studebaker vendors I know carry them.

" I understand, where can I get them?"

HELP ME..............

bg

Reply to
Bill Glass

well, if he has a TRUCK...

nate

Reply to
N8N

HE IS STILLOUT OF LUCK, :)

Reply to
Bill Glass

Tell him for $8253.21 I can produce one for him that Studebaker would have been proud of to put on their cars. And it will take 30 days to produce and a 50% deposit is required. And once we get art and the deposit from him that's when the 30 days start. If he doesn't have art then we can create art for him at a charge of $100 per hour. But we will need to see something to go by. If he has nothing then a design fee will be added with a $125 per hour charge plus Fed Ex shipping charges for the proofs. If will is will then so are we. . .

Rick (hook, line and sinker) Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Just copy one fron a "Brand X" and modify the artwork (or plate itself if that will do it.}

Reply to
Karl Haas

Reply to
Transtar60

Still, you have to give a guy credit for knowing just what he wants...

Reply to
comatus