OT - Why the wife isn't speaking to him

Overheard:

Several weeks ago my wife told me I was spending too much money on beer, about $15 per week. So to keep her happy I stopped, it was no big deal.

Then last week I caught her spending $35 on her nails and $60 on her hair, plus about $80 on cloths she didn't really need. Whe I asked her why she was spending so much money on these things she answered; "Well honey, it's to make me look pretty for you".

I told her that's what the beer was for! WTF Now she's not speaking to me!!

Reply to
Pat Drnec