Padded Dash

I need to replace the padded dash on a '60 Lark that I am restoring. All that remains of the old dash pad is the silver piping that runs along the lower-front of the upper dash. Does the top dash separate from the lower dash to allow me to tuck the front of the padded dash material in or is the upper/lower dash a single-piece unit? Thanks!

Reply to
Loy Daniel

Yes, The upper and lower dash sections are sheet metal screwed to each other.

Reply to
transtar60xxx