R 2 Cruiser HOW HI will it go??

Looked at the Cruiser that JP (&others) have bid on. Really the LAST ONE AVAILABLE???

Just how high do y'all think this thing will go? $20,000 25000 grand??

Reply to
GABOY

OOOps forgot the E Bay item # 200035955259 SORRY

GABOY wrote:

Reply to
GABOY

Reply to
John Poulos

Can anyone read the build sheet and confirm the car to be ordered and built with the Red Vinyl interior ???

Reply to
jbreen

Most any color could be ordered with Rose Mist, red was very popular with that color.

jbreen wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

I see the guy that can afford it just out bid me.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to