Radiator

Any one swapped out the original Lark six radiator for a 3-4 core from another manufacturer with no modifications necessary?

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

midlant

Thanks I will look into that. As far as the questions that came with your pos I don't know if they were intended for me to answer as well but I will. No overheating in hot weather or normal driving. When the car is being pushed over 80 mph it gets hot, not to boiling point, but to hot for comfort. I was told by Bill Cathcart that the water pump is spinning to fast so it's not letting the radiator do the heat exchange it's meant to.

So, change the radiator to a bigger one and/or get the car overdriven. One thing at a time.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz