This Will Keep Ya Busy!

It's a Brit game... Everything's backwards!

JT

Dave's Place wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

A hundred years ago, Peugeot built V-twin motor cycle engines. The first Norton to win the Isle of Man used one. Now that everybody and his cousin is building V-twin heavy cruisers, maybe we have something to fear from them in that department, too...

Reply to
comatus

And Fiat had a DOHC engine in 1898. Imagine if they had the metal technology back then that we have now.

(IoM ain't the same w/o Joey. Sniff)

Karl

snipped-for-privacy@bex.net wrote:

Reply to