Re-Chrome Bumpers

Can anyone reccomend a place to have the bumpers for my 50 Commander straightened and recromed? A friend told me of a guy in North Carolina James Forrester, but he didn't have any contact info. I'm in the Pacific Northwest but am willing to send them to have it done. Any info is appreciated. Dave D

Reply to
Dave D

I've had good luck with The Bumper Boyz in Los Angeles, but someone here had a real problem with them.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

I've had several dozen done by Bumper Boyz without a issue, but I did read one NG'er that was treated poorly.

Alex Magdaleno wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 499 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
blacklarkviii

Reply to
Studebaker George

His name is Jerry Forrester, and he is in Douglasville, GA. Here's his store info...

Forresters Chrome For the Street

3990 Bankhead Hwy Douglasville, GA 30134-4399 (770) 949-8942.

Reply to
Jeff

Could it have been a language barrier? (you flucking gringo )

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to
oldcarfart