"Re-Opening" a Studebaker Dealership- help needed

Many of you are familiar with my home town, "Mayberry" (Mount Airy) N.C. . We have all things Mayberry here, and my friend who owns Wally's Service,The Mayberry Courthouse replica,Emmits Fix-it Shop, Etc, owns the old Hodge Motor company Studebaker Dealership building that now houses a carpet showroom,but they too love the Mayberry stuff,and have agreed to allow signs, banners etc., to resurrect the old dealership as would have been in around 1960-62. I need your help- I would like a nice 5 by 7 print of a '60 Lark convert ,side view,(preferably yellow) this print will be enlarged to about 4 FEET by 8 feet,cropped around the edges , to put the car on a white background. We'll add advertizing script to the extra space similar to what a giant showroom poster would have.( I need an actual high quality photo to allow enlargement to such a large scale.) Also any picture files of showroom posters that could be reproduced, to sprinkle about the exterior windows would be nice. Here's a link or two to some existing work we have done. Email if you would like to help, my email addres is correct in the header of this message.

Thanks in advance,

Freddy Badgett

Reply to
Freddy Badgett

Crap, I just stripped the chrome off my yellow 60 for new paint.

Freddy Badgett wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
The Other Dave

It's worth a try! My address above is correct.

Thanks!,

Freddy

The Other Dave wrote:

Reply to