Reedsville

How is it in Reedsville this year. First year I have missed in several years and I'm missing it.- Henry

Reply to
blacklarkviii

The Friday crowd was smaller than usual. There were also a few more empty vendor spots. Some theorize that it is related to the dates being so late. Next year is scheduled for October 31-November 1.

Jim Bradley

blacklarkviii How is it in Reedsville this year. First year I have missed in several years

Reply to
Jim Bradley

Reply to
blacklarkviii