first time Ebay lister- ?

I am about to go where I have never gone before.....I am putting my

1963 2 dr. R1 super lark on E- bay, unfortunately...can some one simply give me an idea what are end resulting fees from vehicle listings that I should expect in the end.......I have purchased on e- bay before but never sold...thanks for your help
Reply to
JTlark63

I would suggest getting in touch with John Polous. For a small fee he will write your Ebay ad and prep it for you. His success ratio is better than average, and he can fill you in on the details. He's in Reedsville Saturday, but you can send him an e-mail through his website at

I am about to go where I have never gone before.....I am putting my

Reply to
Jeff Rice

er, Johns website is

I'll be

About $90 if it sells, half that if it does not. I recommend the extra $29.95 for the "Pro pack " listing enhancements.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to