Reedsville Setup

What time does Max unlock the building on Thurs for setup ?

Reply to
John Poulos

I talked to Max last week. He said he would try to open the building about noon on Thursday for set-up, but cautioned that too many people drop into his shop in Lewistown and delay his ability to get to the fairgrounds. So, stay out of Max's way on Thursday morning and let him open up!

Reply to
Gary Ash

Scheduled for noon, I have seen it as early as 11am and as late as 2. It will be interesting as is the earliest it has been, and weather, even though they are saying "cold" nothing is colder than Reedsville in late November. The year we drove the HFH there, we had three inches of snow, and nothing is colder than a Hawk in Reedsville in November :)

Reply to
Bill Glass

You've obviously never met my ex wife. Her favorite position was 'doggy style'. That's where I would sit up and beg, and she would roll over and go to sleep.

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

I can't imagine ever being cold in a Hawk, it has to cool off a little for it to be comfortable to drive! (IMHO)

nate

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

THATS COLD

BRRRRRRRR

Reply to
Bill Glass

Yep, I was never cold in my Power Hawk when back in RI except for one year where I had bypassed the heater core due to a pinhole leak. *That* was a cold winter the few times I drove the car. Nothing beats the under the seat heater!

JT

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire