Russian Truck

Looks like Studebaker design to me, they live on with a new life.

94

Reply to
Gordon

all I got was spam...

Reply to
Barry

The guys building a hot rod from one - looks good.

94

Reply to
zoombot

Now that is a hot rod! Wonder what kind of power they will be using. Joe Roberts

Reply to
Joe Roberts
2007 December

To all Comrade Studskiites,

We, here in the old SU, have always admired your vell built trucks! Please to consider dis a tribute to your great car and truck builder, Comrade John M. Studiebaker!!! When Berlin Wall fell, we all rushed over the bordur, with rubles in hand to purchase replacement parts for our Studiebaker, aka Gaz, trucks. To our collective(sic) dismay we not find one single solitary Studiebaker dealer for to buy replacement parts! You capitalist peoples make big mistake in letting Studiebaker fail. IMHO!!! Please to consider: Send all Studiebaker dies, bluprints, and spares for replication to us.

P.S. Please be advised that we never believed what Comrade Kruschev say at U.N. when he bang shoe on desk!

Comrade Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

It should be obvious, Barry. It's because you're you!

Reply to
Karl Haas