Ebay Invoice changing after auction ended?

I sold something on eBay a week ago and the buyer requested that I ship USPS instead of UPS for cost saving. Which I told him I would. However, now eBay won't let me changed the invoice total. Is there a way to reinvoice and change the shipping method and total of a invoice? A real pain in the ass for $2.33 saving! But I said I would do it so I need some help!

Thanks!

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Email him,or use ebay messages.Tell him how much you need,get paid,ship part. i've done it before. Just ignore ebays checkout.

Reply to
52hawk

If you use Paypal just send him a Request For Payment and ignore eBay's checkout system.

Reply to
Dan

I've run across the same problem several times, if using PayPal I just have the buyer pay the invoice amount and then I refund the difference to their PayPal account.

Reply to
John Kunkel