Salt2Salt update

Had a brief conversation with Bob Waitz tonight about Bonneville.The salt is very good and he expects some 400MPH runs before the trials are over.Lange broke valves and is out.Bloomberg broke a crank and is out but drove the Pantera Kids car and qualified to make a 200MPH run tomorrow. As for the Salt2Salt effort they have made 4 runs,nothing has broken and they have upped their class record to 127.001MPH. Bob's phone was getting low on batteries and he still had to call his wife so I dont have any other news.Bob will call me again if their car continues to up the record and give more details concerning Stude efforts at the salt. Kudo's to all who make the effort!!

Bob40

Reply to
Bob