$500 two barrel ?

--

About 10 years ago, a vendor at the big Charlotte AutoFair had four or five of these carbs, still in the box, $75 or $100 bucks each. I passed on them, because it was the end of the day and I was almost broke.....and didn't have a '57 or '57 Golden Hawk or '57 Packard anyway. Looks like someone bought them - note the location.

Just another of my stupid decisions..........!

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

Reply to
John Poulos

I'm starting to wonder what the value is of a NOS PCV valve is...

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire