Snipe site?

Hey fellers,

I recall reading here a while back that there was a snipe bid site we could use for free (on a trial basis) to get a last second ebay bid in. Any of y'all recall the URL?

Thanks, Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210

I don't know about free, but it's cheap.

esnipe.com

Mark

65 Cruiser
62V 15210 wrote:
Reply to
Mark Anderson

Thanks Mark. That's the one I was looking for. It's got a 14 day trial period.

Much appreciated, Glenn P.S. You have yourself one nice looking Curser,

Reply to
62V 15210

Glenn,

I've been using e-snipe for several years now... works GREAT, the price is quite reasonable, and it has yet to let me down.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Thanks!

62V 15210 wrote:
Reply to
Mark Anderson

Hi, I have been using bidnapper at bidnapper dot com. They have a similar pricing scheme. I use their fixed fee for a fixed number of successful bids. It has never failed me, although the bid amount that I have entered has been too low on several. The good thing with them is that they don't count a bid unless you win it. Allen

62V 15210 wrote:
Reply to
Allen Siekman

Reply to
Malcom Gillette

It worked!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!! I got a new "toy". Now I just got to have the weather and a couple other factors cooperate so I can go get it. Oh! The toy? A '57 Transtar with a V8 and floor shift. :>

Wonder how many of the 345 like this that were made for the domestic market that year are still around?

Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210

I have heard good things about OnBidder ...

... fixed price as many bids as you want.

62V 15210 wrote:
Reply to
jamielists