TurboStude site is back, Salt2Salt into the crunch!

For those few of you who wondered where the TurboStude site went..... It is now back with its own URL:

Thanks to Bob Waitz for providing my site shelter for the last year.

I'm not working on TurboStude now, as the land speed car is still my main project. We bought a brand new block from SASCO and have done cryogenic treatment on it, the rods and the cam. This year, we will run stock bore (Ross forged pistons and totalseal rings) and a 0.045" stroker crank generously donated by Bill Cathcart. The new intake manifold is a thing of beauty, crafted by Digger Dave Molnar (pics on Salt2Salt.com soon). We will also be adding a billet aluminum timing gear from Phil Harris. Stay tuned to

as it is getting to be crunch time!Greg

Reply to
Greg Meyers

itraseecab