T-Cab front mount

I've been doing some serious tinkering with my Champ and the front cab mount is kind of ugly, for some reason the rubber is hard, shrunken and cracked, you'd think it was almost 50 years old or something!

This is the center front mount that goes under the radiator saddle.

Are these things available? My truck parts book disappeared in a move so I can't look up the PN but there is nothing like it listed on studebakerparts.com.

If they aren't available anyone have and idea what might be a good replacement?

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Chuck Collins