Sold the dump truck...

Well, not really. My grandad is now the owner of it, and I have a Omaha Orange 59 Scotsman pickup. It's a lot easier for me to handle, and a lot more fun too. So, I'm 16 and just got my 4th Stude. So, today the Scotsman got a new exhaust system, and now all the lights work. Yeah George, we put a Cherry bomb muffler on it... The Daytona is now at the shop, and the passenger side is mostly sanded and primed. Tomorrow we will shoot some paint and see all the little imperfections you can't see with primer. It's coming along though. Matthew

Reply to
mbstude