Reedsville Room Rates

Finally got around to it and called last night to make room reservations for the Reedsville swap meet. Wasn't sure if I was going this year, but with pre-election gas prices coming down and a chance to pick up and deliver some parts it is a go. First tried the Clarion Inn where I stayed the last few years and was quoted a rate of $80 per night. I asked why so much, it was only $54 last year, the clerk had no idea, but that was the rate. Next called the Super 8 and was quoted $45.90 for Thursday and $54 for Friday, sounded great but they only had "smoking" rooms left, uck! Decided to take a "smoker" anyway, just too cheap to pay half again as much for the Clarion. My advice, if you are thinking of going to Reedsville make your room reservations soon. Remember the meet is early, October 27~29th, this year.

Reply to
Dan Peterson

Hey Dan, your lines need wrapping! I have to scroll to the right to read your posts.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

I made my reservations a few weeks ago, Dan. I, too, am staying at the Super8 and got the same rate you did... It's a very nice place and only about 5 years old (and has Wi-Fi).

We'll see ;you there for sure!

for the Reedsville swap meet. Wasn't sure if I was going this year, but with pre-election gas prices coming down and a chance to pick up and deliver some parts it is a go. First tried the Clarion Inn where I stayed the last few years and was quoted a rate of $80 per night. I asked why so much, it was only $54 last year, the clerk had no idea, but that was the rate. Next called the Super 8 and was quoted $45.90 for Thursday and $54 for Friday, sounded great but they only had "smoking" rooms left, uck! Decided to take a "smoker" anyway, just too cheap to pay half again as much for the Clarion. My advice, if you are thinking of going to Reedsville make your room reservations soon. Remember the meet is early, October 27~29th, this year.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Chip, Help me out here how do I control line wrap for the NG?

Reply to
Dan Peterson

With the newsreader I use, there is an option to wrap long lines or not to. If you don't have this available, just hit the enter key to start a new line.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Your messages appeared fine for me with Outlook Express. I think the line wrap is more on the reader's end than the poster's.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I'm using Thunderbird with the default settings (mostly), and your post came through just fine, I think Chip needs to play with his settings.

Jeff DeWitt

Dan Peters> Chip,

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

Could be, but Dan's are the only posts that I have to scroll to read.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam