South Central Zone Meet, Tulsa, OK

Some pics of the cars and folks in attendance:

Dave's Place

Thanks for the pictures Dave.

Reply to
Jim Caldwell

My pleasure, Jim... sure wasn't the same without you!

Reply to
Dave Lester

Turned out to be a good meet, overcast all morning, nice weather till the skies fell out in the afternoon, Judging was great, congrats to those guys. sure wish the weather (Friday) hadn't killed it for the out of towners.we did get a couple brave souls from Kansas, but no Texicans, missed you guys, I made up a couple of my Tail pipe (S) tips for a door prize.

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster