Stude's Are a Cheap Hobby <link> (ot)

Think Stude's are expensive toys?

Jeff Rice

Yeah, this happened about a year ago. I never did see the first video of a successful flight though...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

If that's the same one I saw online a couple years ago, there are/were 8 working engines on it. They had a console set up on a table to run each engine independantly. The guy flying it just had control over the flight controls and not the engines.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud