Studebaker Badge Date Question

What year(s) did they stop using the Studebaker 'Wheel' logo and badge and start using the "Red Ball' logo and badge?

Jeff (need a quick answer) Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice

The red ball logo was introduced in the Fall of 1935 on the 1936 model year vehicles.

R. Quinn

Reply to
rtq11

Thank you Richard, for the quick response. I am preparing something for the SE SDC Zone meet and wanted to be accurate. Jeff (Read that:... I didn't want to make a mistake ) Rice

The red ball logo was introduced in the Fall of 1935 on the 1936 model

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Mr. Quinn, I am in awe that anyone could just rattle that off. My hat is off to you! Rich La Torre

Reply to
am not r2