Studebaker Navy date

As most of you know we are sponsoring a midshipman,the son of fellow Studebaker nut Brian Scott. Brain's kid asked to borrow a Studebaker to attend the "Ring Dance" at the Naval Academy, so I loaded him a GT. The dance is celebrates the end of their 3rd year, and is a big social event. Evan, Brian's son, reports the car got more attention then all the Limo's and fancy brand X's that showed up. As the gate guard told him "Now that's cool"

First pix here, evening pictures by other mids later:

John Poulos

John Poulos