yay! packages!

just got my glass from Smith's today, along with some shiny stainless hood springs from "wagonmaster." HAven't opened the crate for the glass yet but the springs look great.

Now I just need to get the car back together so I can put some of this good stuff in... well maybe I'll take a break from the frame cleaning and fix my vent windows...

Can anyone bring a coupe driver's door glass to SB? busted is OK as long as the metal piece on the bottom is OK.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Glad ya liked them Nate, this place is so great

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster

I'll have vent windows at SB.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Bob Whiten's springs are great- look cool on my GT, and actually have some tension.

Reply to
The Other Dave

I have vent windows, I just need to put new glass in them. what I need is the metal at the bottom of the side glass with the regulator tracks in it...

nate

Bob wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel