That looney MI5 poster.

I responded to the first one of these I saw today. It was the one concerning Jon Snow. My response was quite humourous. The damn nutter rigged it so that it won't show, Another piece of glorious writing gone for naught.

Karl (I couldn't even copy it for postion here. Is lunacy catching?)

Reply to
Karl Haas

maybe we should relocate, like my parents kept doing when I was a kid, they'd move and change the phone...and not tell me lol lou

Reply to
Larkylou

Yeah,can someone try and explain just WTF that dude is trying to say/ what all that is about??? andSIMPLY please... I thought Rush Lintball was long winded and full of BS!

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

You mean Americas greatest entertainer? You can tur hiom off, if you want, but t lest he's doing it for money. 9That makes him one f the god guys). This MI5 guy is just a pest. With any luck, he;ll disappearfor a month or so. kH

Reply to
Karl Haas

I just found his crap on a Dutch NG devoted to music! (I just found a great Dutch jazz pianist, now retired, who has a heavier left hand than Garner!)

KH

Reply to
Karl Haas

I just responded to the Snow blather. If you eliminate some of the groups you can send it out. M15 has a show on the BBC that I have available on satillite cable but I have never watched it. Maybe I should as it appears to have some entertainment value.

As far as the pest disappearing, I doubt it will happen. The persecution this guy feels is stronger than any sense of being normal and will continue to fuel his rantings and clogging up our newsgroup as well as the others.

Reply to
bob m