Tires

I have a chance to buy a set of barely used 225-75x15 WWW radials which I would mount on the 15 x 6 wheels Bob Helm sells. Any opinions as to whether there would be problems with clearance or other issues when mounted on a 62 Hawk or 60 Lark Convertible?

Reply to
60ragtop

I don't know about the Hawk or Lark fit, but I know they don't fit on my '57 Packard wagon, I tried.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

They'll probably fit the Hawk just fine; I would be worried about front fender clearance on the 'vert though.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
The Other Dave

Too big of a tire at any price.. There is a fellow who sells 1.3 inch whitewalls on e-bay for 260 Plus 40 shipping. He is from Tennessee. They are the size whitewalls that were used around the mid eighties on GM cars. I believe he has 205 and 215/75 15 available. 14's also. His seller I.D. is {tuckertire} jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim8

Sears has 205/75/15 in a 1.3 WW.I believe the price was about $65.00 each.

Reply to
52hawk

Hi I am looking for 205/75 15 for my 64 Avanti what brand & model number is the 1.3 WW Thank you.

Lenny

Reply to
Lenny

Lenny, Try this link.

do a search on ebay for Tuckertire MikeW

Reply to
Mike Williams