Took a ride to John's today

Just wanted to let everybody know my wife and I took a ride in the lark today to see if John had any seat covers that would fit my lark. Unfortunately the front seat is not original and it's bigger than the original lark seat , so no dice. I had a chance to meet the "infamous" John Poulos and see his collection of studes. I was impressed. We got to see and touch "Christine"...really sweet and as cherry as John said it is.We saw the pickup he just sold and a few others including a "bullet nose" If I wasn't hooked on studes before, you can bet I am now!! By the way John is a really nice guy and I didn't mind at all shaking his hand and getting actual studebaker grease on my hand...I may never wash it!! Lou p.s. thanks for taking time to talk to my wife and I today John, it was a pleasure meeting you.

Reply to
Larkylou

I don't know why you don't come down more often.

Larkylou wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

oh don't worry I will. lou