wanted transtar windshield

A friend of my cousin is looking for a good windshield for a Transtar pickup. Hopefully, within a not too long of a drive from northwest Iowa. Thanks!

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

phillips glass?? Cape Gireadu, MO, down in the bootheel?

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

John Poulos list the following on his web site, though I do not know if they are still in business.

Iowa Glass

3801 Beverly Road Sw.

P.O.Box 122

Cedar Rapids IA.

52406-0122

1-800-553-8134

Replacement glass for Studebakers ( Great to deal with)

snipped-for-privacy@notanywhere.net wrote:

Reply to
Colin Jack