Presidents Day Champ update

Got a bit more done on the Champ this weekend... and I REALLY am going to need to work on my welding skills, I've got some welding to do!

8

Reply to
JeffDeWitt

Ahhhhh, the joys of working with rust-out... When I rebuilt my floors in my old T-cab, I used floor mounts from Classic Enterprises. They are much heavier than the original Stude mounts. The rest of the floor came from a wrecked 1977 Buick Riviera.

JT

JeffDeWitt wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire