wEATHER OT whine

50 degrees yesterday @ 5pm,2inches of snow now!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany
76° in Austin and the same should be today 'n tomorrow..

JT

ChampTruck> 50 degrees yesterday @ 5pm,2inches of snow now!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

low 80's here in humid Houston. Good day for sand blasting.

Reply to
Barry
80 and cloudy here today... Went to our local street rod club meeting last night.. Got 'lost' for an additional 50 miles coming home. It was that nice out...... Just cruised the countryside with a wicked smile on my face..... Jeff (Wicked as $2.79 a gallon could allow ) Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Upper 50's here this afternoon with some much needed rain. Supposed to warm up by the end of the week, just in time for Autofair.

Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

I'm seeing rain for the weekend at the track.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud