Who's watching this GT Hawk on eBay?

He really wants to move it!

Reply to
zoombot

If anyone is interested I can look at it for them. Something seems weird about it.

ALEX M.

I can't figure out exactly where that booster/master cylinder is mounted. It looks like it's in the trunk!

The engine doesn't look like a "fresh rebuild" to me, but I guess some folks don't paint engines up real nice after rebuilding them.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

It also looks like a two barrel carb.

Reply to
ALEX M.

Reply to
blacklarkviii

If it's an early 62 the partial flow could be correct.

"blacklarkviii carolina.rr.com>" And it looks like a Mc Culluch and not a Paston supercharger on a partial

Reply to
ALEX M.

Now he has added the following to the ad: I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO SEND THIS ONE TO THE CRUSHER

Send us a pic afterwards................

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

Here's a link that works....

What is with the pic of the power brake booster? Threats don't sell cars.... Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice