58 (61???) Hawk on Ebay

No engine, but a 4 speed, tach, and clock.......and it's a '61 .. Rare bird.

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

This one might be worth $3800 or more,if he just knew how to list it-like more pics and some description-hope his 'friend' isn't paying him for listing it!!

Reply to
52hawk

I like the FREE shipping.

52hawk wrote:
Reply to
John Poulos

Not to mention, he would have gotten lot's better exposure listing it under Studebaker automobiles. It looks really straight- full dash, etc. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Reply to
Young Captian

Reply to
Young Captian

Well its a 61 and should be revised. I'd love to see it all fixed up shiny black. I remember when I got My Ruby & right next to her in the persons garage was a matching Black & white one.

that extra chrome on him really rocks!

Rhonda aka Red 2ubabe

Reply to
Red2ubabe

Reminds me of when I first met What's Her Face.

I was managing a restaurant at the time, and spotted the most beautiful woman I had ever seen sitting in one of the booths. Sitting right next to her was WHF.

Reply to
Dave's Place

Reply to
Pat Drnec