nice drifiting

nice but err isn't that regular traffic there too!

how the japs drive to work eh!

Reply to
Vamp

How about Swedish style?

's one of the young guys on the 300 forum. Not been doing it long, but he making the most out of the relatively small amount of power he has.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

nice clip but not enough on-comming traffic :) still that old volvo can't have much poke so did alright! 180sx is nice though. i'm guessing from it's modified rear quarter he sometimes gets it wrong :)

used to slide the old MR2 turbo about but i aint got the bottle in the BMW as it weighs so much and just feels a bit of a bulk to be lobbing about.

Reply to
Vamp

I think that 'mod' was from earlier in that session!

I should imagine it would be a bit of a bulk lobbing it about at the moment, you'd have to be pushing pretty hard, quite literally :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Police helicopter camera technology is getting better all the time hey ;)

Reply to
Elder