Last Beetle tomorrow July 30th

Tomorrow is the day. The event will be broadcast via satellite according to a Canadian website that I found. The time listed is 14:00 UTC. Anyone know what time that is in Eastern US Time. It said it will also be broadcast via satellite and gave the frequency. Here is the link.

Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Thanks Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

~ Tomorrow is the day. The event will be broadcast via satellite according to a ~ Canadian website that I found. The time listed is 14:00 UTC. Anyone know what ~ time that is in Eastern US Time. It said it will also be broadcast via ~ satellite and gave the frequency. Here is the link. ~

Did anyone record this? Anyone know where I can see it?

Reply to
Clare