Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Overwhelming response. Holy Guacamole! Thank you NDY jimmijim
Sometimes I think I would be more logical {appropriate}by posting on a cake decorator's site. Are we all dead here yet.?, NDY-DYS jimmijim

Guide back up lights ?
What model of GUIDE backup lights were used on the 56 HAWKS? thanks to those that ADY. jimmijim

62 Hawk headlight rim needed
Looking for a nice used 62 Hawk headlight rim to match the one I have. In like condition but doesn't have to be new. Help please jimmijim
1
1

62 Hawk headlight rim needed
Looking for a nice used 62 Hawk headlight rim to match the one I have. In like condition but doesn't have to be new. Help please jimmijim

Drive your Studebaker day
About a hundred miles of smiles today in the 'ol 62 Daytona. I hope many of us had a great day driving our old Studes! Studebaker George
6
6

The good, the bad, the stupid...
I have been working for a while on a car for a chapter member that was bought off ebay. The seller has turned out to be a complete jerk and someone who should be banned from ever picking up a wrench....
1
1

A break in the action...
After working myself silly on other people's projects for so long I have finally gotten a few minutes to work on one of my own. Today I spent the day doing much needed stuff on my Daytona, getting it...
2
2

living(?) in Ohio
hey, I'll throw up a post here to show that I'm alive and kicking. I've got a 52 Commander 4-door, well, the top 3/4 of it anyway. I've been kicking around the idea of setting it on a new floorpan...
1
1

NDY-DYS Guess and win
First person to guess what NDY- DYS stands for will receive a NDY DYS t-shirt at no charge. Just pay postage. First class is less than 3 bucks. jimmijim

NDY-DYS Guess and win
First person to guess what NDY- DYS stands for will receive a NDY DYS t-shirt at no charge. Just pay postage. First class is less than 3 bucks. jimmijim
5
5

Studebaker Champ Pickup Rim Question
I just bought what I believe is a 1963 Champ pickup with a full-flow 289. It had 2 flat tires and I brought rims from my 64 Champ pickup to put on it to haul home. They did not fit, my rims from my 64...
6
6

NDY-DYS T-Shirts
The shirts will be available in red. white, green, and blue only. Sorry. xxx size is gonna be 50 cents more. Logo A or B will be available and priced the same. Selling at cost to all members 7,50 ....
1
1

NDY-DYS T-Shirts
The shirts will be available in red. white, green, and blue only. Sorry. xxx size is gonna be 50 cents more. Logo A or B will be available and priced the same. Selling at cost to all members 7,50 ....

1953 Commander Regel grill wanted.
Looknig for a good 1953 commander regel grill.

I hate when it is so hot that we become slow.
Like I've always have heard. 2's company and 3's a crowd. So what we have here is a crowd. By the bye. Am looking for the 60's models type plastic based arm rests that have a dense black foaml...