Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

where do you find the color code interior and exterior on a 1962 studebaker hawk
i need to know where to find the color codes on a 1962 hawk,, interior and exterior,, she has had a repaint, and the interior has like a slight pinkish tan hue???
3
3

no brakes
I put turner brakes on the front of my 58 Packard.....I took the power unit off... do I need the reducer check valve on the front brakes? I have no brakes at all... I have a new duel master cylander...
1
1

Motor and vin question for 1964 studebaker hawk
I have a 1964 Studebaker GT Hawk with an engine # of PH320 and a Vin # of 64V 3378. Can anyone tell if they are original to one another? Thank so much. Ron
1
1

56 Stude pres Steering Column Seal is not being reproduced, any suggestions?
Would love to locate a power steering column seal for my 56 president?. Would anyone know if any vendor in the USA has one?

need to find seals for 186 cid engine, know any vendor who has them?
hi I need: rear main seal front crank shaft seal oil pan gasket for 186 cid engine, this particular engine is in a 1955 Studebaker. Leads referrals appreciated. Thankyou for your time. Jerry Whitfield...
1
1

1955 studebaker champion 2 door with hawk front clip for sale
1955 Studebaker Champion, 2 door, champagne exterior, black interior, 6 c ylinder, manual transmission with very desirable overdrive, 114384 on odome ter. $1500 spent on NEW: tires, radiator repair,...

1955 studebaker president body tag 6H-K7 1519
1955 STUDEBAKER PRESIDENT CP VIN #7165984 BODY TAG 6H-K7 1519 WHAT DOES THIS MEAN OR WHERE CAN I GO TO DECODE THANKS FOR ANY HELP OUT THIER .

What is a 1951 Studebaker Champion with 18,000 miles worth?
Undercover but rusting on the farm in East Texas.

Happy New Year jimmijim
Been quite a while since my last post. Are we still open? JIMMIJIM

Anyone still reading?
I like the Studebaker web forums, but USENET is just great technology and I so much prefer to use it. Does anyone still actually look at this group? pham
9
9

Hey, JT.............
Whats Her Face is getting new carpet... if you want to walk on her white carpet, you better get yourself up here NLT next week!
2
2

I have tons of Studebaker parts, take a peek
I made a video of the garage, makes it easier.
1
1

Mac users
Mac users ,watch for a Trojan horse masquerading as an adobe update. Kapteyn
1
1

Large 12 feet long Studebaker dealer sign stolen in Lockport Illinois
A large 12foot "STUDEBAKER" dealer sign was stolen in Lockport , Illinois during the weekend of March 17/18 2012. Also two antique gas pumps were taken. A large dealer sign is hard to hide. If anyone...
5
5

ATTN: Mathew B.
Finally have the SS packed up and ready to go. ZIP is 31539, yes? JT
1
1