Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

First Gear Start Valve Body for V8 Flight-O-Matics...
FYI Yep, I bought two of these back in 2005 from Dennis at SASCO but ended up only needing one so the extra unit is now on eBay. JT
6
6

Merry Christmas
To all in Death Valley!
2
2

1964 GT Hawk For Sale in the Austin, TX area (San Marcos)
Seems like the price is right (little low) and might be worth a look. JT
2
2

Jeff, R U going to Reedsville?
If you are I need to ax you sumphin. jimmijim
1
1

re-packing bearings question
hi, gang. been years since i've been on here. quick question. i have the front disk conversion on my speedster. repacked the bearings and am having second thoughts. when i did the work, i noticed a...
2
2

A Message From the Grave?
Holy crap, this place is really jumpin' jimmijim NDY
5
5

One Step Closer To The End...
Looks like it's one step closer to the newsgroup graveyard..... This is on the header when I look at the NG now... As of 07/01/2011, Groups profiles have been disabled. Your profile information will...

55 Pres coupe Panama City craigslist
55 c model on Panama city craigslist
1
1

55 President Coupe for sale Panama City craigslist
Panama City craigslist
1
1

I drove my 62 Cruiser
50 miles to work and back Friday. It was 95º with 75% humidity on the way home, and the A C would not get below 62º. I may have another Freon leak... But it did not try to vapor lock! Dave in...
4
4

55 President coupe for sale
No such item listed... JT
5
5

President 8 Parts and more
On east coast,New England we have a 1930/31 Pres 8 chassis available as well as a 1921 sp six addition, a 1919/18 complete engine for sp or light cranks,need id....a chevy engine ,unsure of year at...

62 Hawk parts for free
Nice windshield stainless set. 4 window regulators, dashboard, FOM tranny,Steerable rolling frame complete with flat tires, body shot, good roof. 44 rearend. Good back glass. Come get it cause I don't...

Nasty e-mail from an idiot
Got a nasty e-mail from one CP through the PM feature on the FAIRY TALE FOREST LAND. You know, sorta like a drive by. The guy is a reprehensible coward. I told him to bring it on so all could see me...
1
1

Break in the action
Wow...been working so hard haven't had time to do much of anything...especially post on any 'forums'... Finally a small break in the action... Hello all! Just when you are sweating your ass off and...
4
4