Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

M:Opel Astra -97 turbodiesel
TEM TYÖ JA ELINKEINOMINISTERIÖ ________________________ Helsingissä 27. päivänä toukokuuta 2008 "Mielipiteitten esittäminen julkisuuteen nettiin valtiovallan erityissuojeluksessa." "Voi...

Is it down again? What's the problem, Bob?
Help me understand what the deal is with the SDC Forum.
7
7

Hawk sighting
I saw a GT Hawk on a trailer going south on Hy.6 between Marlin and Calvert Tx. Who was it?

Beverly Rae Kimes OT
I just heard that one of my favorite automotive journalists & historians, Beverly Rae Kimes, passed away last month at 68. She was with Automoble Quarterly from the beginning and was known for...
3
3

1937 Studebaker parts
Still looking for a gas tank, front bumper, correct wheels and good gauges for 37 5A or CE. Any ideas or help? Thanks.
1
1

Howizzit That...
...when you buy something on eBay, PayPal debits your bank account immediately but when you transfer funds from PayPal to your bank, it takes days??? WTF! JT
6
6

all the oil flap
why don'they just open up these reserves?? Or is the States using all the world oil up before they use their own??Bunch of U Tube video on this guy's seminars. I actually took the hour or so to watch...
1
1

More on fuel OT Summer is flip-flop season OT OT
I just heard that in the face of public sentiment regarding fuel prices, Sen. "Hanoi John" McCain has changed his position on off shore drilling, which is sure to make some of his environmentalist...
4
4

Chassis on ebay
There is a complete 51 chassis on ebay right now...I have a 50 in the shop that is going to be ground up restored. Anyone know if the two chassis will interchange without major "adapting"? Studebaker...
3
3

For sale: 1954 Stude Champion
For sale: ‘54 Studebaker Champion coupe. In the middle of an engine swap. Details: This is an original southern California car that has no rust and has not had any metal modifications. I’ve owned...

SDC Forum down again (Sun June 15 8:00am Eastern)?
Can anyone else get on the SDC website or forum this morning? Was this an "announced" scheduled maintenance? Paul
8
8

Happy Fathers Day - Gift Suggestions
The AOAI bookstore is now stocked with 3 books dealing with the Avanti, Studebaker, and Loewy. If your unhappy with the tie you received for fathers day you might direct your loved ones to the site....

wheels
I have 4 factory wheels from 60 hawk. I don,t see any value in them. If someone wants-needs them let me know.
4
4

Charging system oddball
Have a 51 Champion in the shop that had weird things going on with the charging system. Pulled the generator and found the thing had a twelve volt field coil in it...and the rebuilder had stamped "12...
1
1

16" Studebaker rims
Hi everyone I need a couple of good, straight 16" studebaker rims for my 2R5 truck. These are getting harder to find these days, but someone must have a few laying around. NOS would be nice, but that...
2
2