Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Rhienbeck NY Custom Auto Show
September 16th I went to the Rhienbeck NY Cusom Auto Show. The first car a saw was a ruff 58 Packard non-Hawk Hardtop. It was all there but ruff. The drivers side rear tial light trim was corroded...
1
1

Another name "borrowed" <OT>
Just saw an ad for a Nissan Rogue, good name, my brother had a Rambler Rogue (actually a American convertible) years ago. Jeff DeWitt
2
2

Need brake shoes for 65 V 8 Commander?
Hi guys, I am in need of a set of brake shoes for the front of my V8 65 Commander... the HD part number is: #1558522.I don't know if this is the right number or not... I have the big brakes on the...
6
6

'55 studebaker president on Ebay
Hi, I'm new to studebakers, and Sal told me I should talk to J Poulis. Thru the miracle of what we call the internet, I found this website. I would like your opinion on this studebaker I found on...
7
7

Ebay Coupe Express Scam?????
this ebay ad for $6200 Buy it Now just a dream or a nightmare about to come true for someone?
5
5

OT Prize-winning project management
Thirty years ago the Gossamer Condor flew ad won the prize for human- powerdflight. The overall boss and PM was Paul McCready, who died a few days ago. One thing I remember from reading the story of...
9
9

Rocker Cover Yellow
What is a close store bought yellow cross for rocker covers ?
1
1

'55 Speedster - The "Family Sports Car"...
FYI: 'family sports car' Classics | '55 Studebaker Speedster had power, looks, features aplenty October 1, 2007 BY DAN JEDLICKA Chicago Sun-Times Auto Editor "The 1955 Studebaker Speedster was called...

Oh yea! We'll take your Islamic refugees!!
VIENNA, Austria - Austrian authorities said they arrested a man Monday after he tried to enter the U.S. Embassy in Vienna carrying a backpack with explosives. The man tried to flee after his backpack...
1
1

Studebaker sign on TV
If you get a chance to watch the first installment of Ken Burn's " The War", they have an aerial view of Mobile Alabama. There is a building with a large Studebaker sign on top of it.

Heat riser ??
Anyone got a NOS heat riser valve for a 63' V8 ? Not a repop...
3
3

My nest-to-last pre-Studebaker car
This is like the car I had before people talked me into getting "something practical" in 1965. That was a '64 Dodge which bored me quickly, so I moved to Studebakers a year later. But that other black...
3
3

Anyone Want This "Studebaker" Truck?
Guy has this listed as a Stude truck - it's an International. 3&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item0159007735&rd=1
1
1

1963 Lark 4 parts needed?
Hello all: Before I buy this car, I'd like to know if the following parts are available. it's a 2063 Lark 4cyl.: Windshield gasket Rear light gasket Side window gaskets L/S tail lamp assy, or lens...
18
18

Semi-OT: '65 Chevy truck progress
On this trip Ray and I got the cab removed, modified a cross member so that it can be removed to work on the transmission (if necessary), and got the front-half of the frame cleaned up. Ray is...